Sunday, September 20, 2009

Insomnia

When you can't sleep, all your left with is your thoughts. Maybe, I should have worked out more. Maybe, I should have stayed in school. Maybe, I should write a blog. Two of the three maybes are beyond helping at this point in the night/early morning, but I thought I would start this blog.

I want to be a writer but I have this nagging problem of not wanting to write. When I sit down at the key board I try my hardest to find anything to get in my way. The excuses fall like rain and yes, I have used rain as an excuse.

This is my turning point. I will write. I know I will. By writing this, I hope to find the most elusive thing to writers, my voice. I might improve my grammar which is lacking.

That's all for tonight. Tomorrow starts a new day of a writer that writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment