How can we leave people behind? I am caught in a endless circle of thought on this topic. If we cared so much for people, how can we leave them behind? I, myself, have left countless people behind. Friends, girlfriends, even family have seen the chopping block of my heart. I know with each person the reason was different, and I know with each person it wasn’t a quick decision.
Why would I toss the people I once carried for aside like old socks? Well, why does anyone? Some may have been for love, some may have been for hate, but mostly I believe it was because of loyalty. When a girlfriend cheats on you she has no loyalty. When a friend ditches you that shows they have no loyalty.
Loyalty is the most important thing when dealing with others. Be good to each other, be loyal, and you’ll be happy.
As always writers write.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment