It is easy to say your going to do something, but it's harder to follow up. I have returned from my caffeine fueled days of board gaming to leave a wish for the world: be better. It's not to say that there isn't good amongst us because there is many achieved, intelligent, and dignified people in this world. Really, I want to say be better then that. I know we can rise up above what we are and see the world clearly. I know we can forget our mistakes, forgive injustices, and fortify our resolve.
I say all of this because I should start with myself. I am angry but I forgot why. I should forgive but parts of me still cling on the ideal that I shouldn't unless asked. I think of my wish to be better but I don't think today will be the day I can find it in myself to be.
I decided to start writing another book. The previous project seemed to hit dead end that I can’t get past, but I believe that this one will be something that I can finish.
Finishing is all that matters. Writers write!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment